Craft Brews & Exceptional Food
Witchcraft Tavern & Provision Co. provides an incredible selection of craft beers and a variety of quality wines. We feature tasty and exciting dishes such as Tenderloin Champignon, Chipotle Rock Shrimp, Seared Scallops, Truffle Fries and a Watermelon Salad just to name a few.
Nestled in the Houston Heights, Witchcraft Tavern offers an exciting blend of Swag Chic with a comfortable relaxed vibe.
$2 off wine, draught & bottled beer. $1 off wells. $1 off small plates.
- North Coast Scrimshaw |
- Saint Arnold Summer Pils |
- New Republic Dammit Jim! |
- Karbach Rodeo Clown Double IPA |
- Brazos Valley The Effect |
- Independence Brewing Stash IPA |
- Real Ale Devils Backbone |
- No Label El Hefe |
- Four Squared |
- Live Oak Hefe Weizen |
- Oskar Blues Mamas Little Yella Pils |
- Buffalo Bayou Hibiscus Wit (Summer) |
- Lone Pint Zytophile Azacca |
- Lone Pint Gentlemans Relish |
- Left Hand Milk Stout |
- Odell St. Lupulin Extra Pale Ale |
- Odell 90 Shilling |
- Buffalo Bayou More Cowbell |
- (512) Three |
- 8th Wonder Alternate Universe |
- Firestone Walker Wooky Jack Black Rye IPA |
- Wednesday, June. 18
- Odell's Brewing from Colorado on Wednesday, the 18th. Their flagship, 90 Schilling Ale, irresistibly smooth and delicious medium-bodied amber ale. And, St. Lupulin Pale Ale, dry-hopped extra pale ale with an undeniably pleasing floral aroma - Summer only. FREE pint glasses w purchase.
- Wednesday, June.25
- Station 68 Night with Karbach. Station 68 was developed to help raise awareness for the Robert Garner Firefighter Foundation. Proceeds from this beer will go towards the charity's efforts to put brave individuals through training without the financial burden. Raise a glass, keep the glass for a good cause.